Personal UK Immigration Law
We are experts in providing bespoke UK immigration legal advice to individuals including high net worth individuals tailored to each situation and individual
Foreign nationals seeking to enter the UK whether for work, study, investment, to set up a business or to simply visit the UK require the correct UK immigration permission to do so.
The UK’s Immigration Rules are complex and change constantly and if not applied correctly, an entire application can be rejected, the fee forfeited and an individual suddenly rendered an overstayer. The complexity of the rules serves as a barrier to the UK for many individuals entering and remaining in the UK who may not be able to abide by UK immigration law.
The UK’s immigration points-based system has five tiers, working down from “high-value migrants” such as entrepreneurs and investors at the top to temporary workers at the bottom.
Currently, EU nationals enjoy free movement and have the right to live and work in the UK. Under the terms of the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement, this position will continue until the end of December 2020.
The EU Settlement Scheme continues to operate and enables EU citizens and their family members already living in the UK to apply for settlement and remain in the UK indefinitely. The deadline for applications is 30 June 2021 or 31 December 2020 in the event of a no-deal Brexit.
A new skills-based immigration system will apply to EU citizens and their family members arriving in the UK on or after 1 January 2021. The future single immigration system includes:
- A skilled workers route open to all nationalities
- Lowering of the skills threshold on the skilled workers route to include medium-skilled workers
- No cap on numbers on the skilled workers route, meaning that business will be able to hire any suitable qualified migrant
- The abolition of the resident labour market test
- A new time limited route for temporary short-term workers of all skill levels, including seasonal low-skilled workers
- An extension to the post-study period for international students
We serve individuals globally including entrepreneurs, investors, performers, artists, scientists and researchers, academics and family members who wish to move to the UK.
We provide fast, forward-thinking and personalised legal advice and assistance for all of the following types of UK immigration applications:
- Tier 1 (Investor) £2 million, £5 million and £10 million initial, extension and settlement applications
- Representative of an overseas business visa applications
- Start-Up and Innovator visa applications
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) initial, extension and settlement applications
- Global Talent visa applications
- Tier 2 (General) initial, extension and settlement applications
- Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) initial, extension and settlement applications
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson) initial, extension and settlement applications
- Tier 4 (Child) Student and Tier 4 (General) Student initial and extension applications
- Tier 5 (Creative and Sporting) initial and extension applications
- Tier 5 (Government Authorised Exchange) initial and extension applications
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility) applications
- Ancestry applications
- Indefinite leave to remain (ILR) applications
- Long residence applications
- British citizenship naturalisation applications
- British citizenship registration applications (for children)
- EU Settlement Scheme applications
- EU Settlement Scheme Family Permit applications
- EEA Family Permit, EEA Residence Card and EEA Permanent Residence Card applications
- Spouse, civil partner and unmarried partner of British citizens and settled individuals’ applications
- Fiancé(e) of British citizens and settled individuals’ applications
- Dependant applications (spouses, unmarried partners, adopted and biological children)
- Visitor visas for tourism and leisure, business, prospective entrepreneurs, artists, entertainers or musicians, sport, study and medical treatment
- Permitted paid engagement visa
- Domestic worker visa
How can we help you? Please call us on +44 (0) 0345 459 0007 to arrange a mutually convenient time to discuss how we can assist you. Alternatively, Email us on email@example.com* or click here to complete our Free Online Enquiry Form. We will have a chat about your needs, you can ask us any questions you have and we will be happy to have a No Cost or Obligation initial chat with you which we are sure you will find useful.
* Email address is monitored 24/7 and we will respond to you the same day or the next working day.